Saturday, February 4, 2012

Precious - card ***FD and SWV***

I love the idea of being able to give people close to me a handmade card instead of a bought one.  It does not have to be fancy, maybe something simple, but it is from me made by me.  For Valentines Day giving cards to my husband, kids, teachers, and close family is a must just to let them know how much they mean to me.


I made this card with inspiration from a card that I teach at Michaels Craft Store.  That is where I learned how to make those cute little rose buds.  I can't share a tutorial for the buds since it is something I teach at Michaels and it would infringe on policies with the store.  I can tell you however the class is called Punched Card Tricks at Michales and all the cards you make in the class are super sweet, so go to your local Michaels and try out this great class!!


I made this card for Frosted Designs.  This weeks challenge is to use ribbon or twine on your project.  I use the twine to wrap around my flower buds. 

I also made this card with the inspiration picture posted at Scraps with V, the challenge for this month is to use the picture as your inspiration for you project.  I hope you go by both of these great sites and play along!!

Enjoy!!

Erin Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...