Thursday, April 11, 2013

live **Memory maze**

 Every year we go to an event called Burgers and Butterflies to remember our babies that we have lost.  My family goes to remember our daughter Kristen.  In this picture is my son Brandon when he was 2 years old holding one of the butterflies we set loose to help us remember our precious "butterflies" that are not longer with us.

 I loved the papers, they were just perfect for this layout, but the picture was not the best color of the tones of the paper.  So I had fun playing with Photoshop.  I turned the picture to black and white, but added the color of the butterfly and his eyes back in.  Below you can see the original picture and then the Photoshopped picture.


It really was not hard (my first time doing it) and it helped the picture pop out of the layout so much better.


The phrase says "Once upon a time... their lived a little girl, a precious angel that lives with the butterflies, and with the touch of a child's hand we remember her, so my wish for you .....LIVE"

I used the single word "live" as my title to help us remember to live for every moment of every day, life is to short.  I painted the "live" chippy with black acrylic paint, and then painted the vintage corner under it with gold metallic paint.

Memory Maze Supplies
"live" - Product ID : G0179
Vintage Corner - Product ID : C0139

Supplies Used
Cardstock - American Crafts
Patterned paper - Kasiercraft
Flowers - Prima
Embellishments - Prima and Other
Punch - EK
Chipboard - Memory Maze
Ink - Prima

Enjoy!!



2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...