Monday, August 26, 2013

happy birthday MIL **Flamingo Scraps**

Three people in our family have almost the exact same birthday.  My daughter Cathrine Aug 20th, my mother Aug 22nd, and my mother-in-law Aug 19th.  I created this card for my mother-in-law (stay tuned for the other birthday cards or items).


I used some fun colors and papers from Heidi Swapp and Pink Paislee and inked them with Prima chalk edgers.  I used a wonderful burlap rose from Maya Road and some fun Swirls from Prima to finish on this card.  I wanted the feel of the card to be bright, cheery, and fun so I played on all the different designs of the paper (hearts, stripes, dots, grid, etc), but used 3 different colors (grey, yellow and pink).

Head on over to Flamingo Scraps to find all these wonderful supplies!!

Supplies Used
Cardstock - Bazzil
Patterned paper - Heidi Swapp and Pink Pasilee
Flower - Maya Road
Bling Swirl - Prima
Ink - Prima
Leaves - Recollections
Twine - Doodlebug
Pen - Faber Castel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...