Monday, March 24, 2014

Love you - Card **Susan K. Weckesser**

I recently took Susan K. Weckesser's class Silent Night Christmas Card Folder from The Art Studio @ SNR (you can keep the file on your computer once bought).  In the class she gave me tons of great ideas two of which I used two on this card  - making my own background and doodling.
 

For this card I used a paper bag and modge podge to create the background, plus a few tips from Susan's class on how to make it pop and make it feel "worn".  I also used her stamp "Motherhood is a Verb"as part of the background in black ink.

Motherhood is a Verb 1
Here you can see the full background of the card using her tips of doodling and making it look worn before I added all the embellishments.


A close up of the her wonderful stamp "Motherhood is a verb" image and embellishments I used on the card.  Here you can also see a couple of strips of the great paper that Susan K. Weckesser has designed.  I used the cream with the brown lines on it as vertical and horizontal strips.

http://www.susankweckesser.com/welcome



I always love to find new fun ideas to create projects - check out the class to and get some great tips from Susan!!

Supplies Used
Paper bag
Patterned Paper - Susan K. Weckesser
Stamp - Susan K. Weckesser
ribbon - other
Ink - Ranger
Mediums/mists - Plaid
Doily - Recollections
Flowers and leaves - Prima
Chipboard diecut - Pink Paislee
Sticker - Prima
Bling - Prima
Pen - Faber Castell

 Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. That is sooooooo pretty, elegant and soooo rockin' the vintage! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...