Friday, November 7, 2014

Thanksgiving Place Cards **Birds of a Feather Kit & Canvas Corp**

I am hosting Thanksgiving this year so I wanted to make place cards for the table.  Once I saw the Nov Birds of a Feather Kit I knew I had the perfect supplies for my place cards!!




The front of the card is 3.5 x 3.5 inches.  I cut a strip 3.5 x 10.5 inches long, and folded over a 2 inch strip at the bottom, then folded the next section at 3.5 inches, then another at 3.5 inches, this gave me a strip of paper that had a 3 folds with 4 sections measuring 2 inches, 3.5 inches, 3.5 inches, and 1.5 inches.  I then glued the 1.5 and 2 inches sections together at the bottom making the short end of the triangle at the bottom.


One step done for Thanksgiving, 100 more to do!!

Supplies Used
Patterned Paper - Simple Stories - Nov Birds of a Feather Kit
Stickers - Authentique -  Nov Birds of a Feather Kit
Cardstock - Canvas Corp
Burlap - Canvas Corp
Ink - Prima
 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...