Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Princess Card **Paper House**

I made this card using the wonderful Little Girl Paper pad and Little Princess 3D Stickers from Paper House.  My 2 year old daughter just loved this paper pad calling it her “pretty book”.  She would sit down with it in my scrap room and “read” it telling me she sees castles, cupcakes, kitties, horse, and so on.  It was just too cute that I know I had to do something super cute with the paper pad.  The pages the book measure 6x6, so it is just perfect for cards!!  We have a little girl birthday coming up, and so we made a special card for the birthday girl.

 

 I used several sheets from the Little Girl Pad to create the front, inside, and back of the card - 6 sheets total.

http://www.paperhouseproductions.com/
http://www.paperhouseproductions.com/
 

I had made the card, front, back, and insides when my daughter came up to me and asked “where is pretty?” – translation where is the sparkle!?!?!  So with my daughter in mind and to make it “pretty” I added lots of sparkle!



Here are the directions for creating this card
1) I used white cardstock for the base – the front of the card measuring 6.5 x 5 inches.

2) Cut out 4 sections from the paper pad measuring 6.5 x 5 inches to cover all 4 sides of the card – I used all the non pictures papers for this from the pack (teal, pink, purple, etc).

http://www.paperhouseproductions.com/http://www.paperhouseproductions.com/

3) I then picked out 2 large graphic images (the castle and unicorn) for the front and back of the card measuring 6 x 4.5 inches.


4) Ink all the edges in pink.


 
5) Glue down to the card.
6) Add liquid glitter (stickles) to make is shine.


7) Add sparkly princess sticker to the front and Happy Birthday alpha stickers inside.


There is nothing like a little girl with a happy smile because she loves something pretty, and it so fun to see her face light up because you gave it to her.

Supplies Used
Cardstock - Recollections
Patterned paper - Paper House
Stickers - Paper House
Alpha Stickers - Momenta
Glitter  - Ranger
Adhesive - Scotch
Trimmer - Fiskars
 Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous and any little girl will adore this card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...