Thursday, June 4, 2015

School Desk Organizer - Teacher Gift **Paper House & Xyron**


I wanted to create something fun for my son’s teacher for an end of year present.  When she had her open house at the beginning of the year I noticed she had a handmade pencil holder on a filing cabinet that she said she could not use anymore because it was falling apart.  I wanted to make her a new one to help replace the one that has seen a lot of love.  


The Paper House School and Monster papers and stickers were just perfect for this project, full of lots of fun and whimsy for a third grade teacher.  I wanted a lot of bright colors and something that she and her students would think is fun, and also make it her own by having her last name on the front of the box.  I also wanted to give her lots of storage and places to hold items for the kids or for herself that was easy to take in and out, but not make it too big as to take up a huge amount of room on her desk.

http://www.paperhouseproductions.com/

 

Here is a step by step video of how I made this fun little desk organizer for my son's wonderful teacher.


Here are some close and different angle pictures of the project.



Supplies Used
Paper - Paper House
Stickers - Paper House
Alpha Stickers - Momenta
Paint - Plaid
Medium - Plaid
Adhesive - Xyron
Box - Michaels
Tissue Rolls
School Supplies
 Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...