Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Sparkle **Paper House & PageMaps & Tattered Angels & Xyron**

My husband had a formal military dinner to attend, and to me that is just a fun night to dress up and look pretty!! I decided to go out and get my hair done (which I never do), do some glam makeup (which I never wear), paint my nails, and wear high heels (which I never wear). Since I was all glammed up I decided to take my phone outside and get some selfies, pretty much so I could make a layout about me!!


 
The Gatsby collection was just perfect for my glamorous pictures. I kept with the black, white, and gold colors because the Pagemaps sketch had a lot going on already, I did not want the page to take away from the point of the layout, the pictures.  Below is the October Pagemaps sketch that I used, check out all the all the amazing October Sketches!!
 
http://www.pagemaps.com/images/2015/oct15pagemaps.htm
 
I used the beautiful Gatsby Collection from Paper House, full of rich yellow, gold, black, and white it is pure decadence on paper.  I then added in a few embellishments and puffy stickers from the Paper House Noir and Gatsby Collections.
 
http://www.paperhouseproductions.com/
 Here are some up close shots of this elegant layout.




I felt so goofy outside taking pictures of myself, but I was all dressed up and we do tend to forget to take pictures of ourselves, well at least I do. 

Supplies Used
Cardstock - Bazzill
Patterned Paper - Paper House
Stickers - Paper House
Ephemera - Paper House
Metals - Prima
Flower - Prima
Pearls - Prima
Mist/Paint - Tattered Angels
Adhesive - Xyron

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...