Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Paper Mache Glam Pumpkin Boxes **DecoArt &Beacon & Eyelet Outlet**

I have had these fun little pumpkin jack-o-lantern boxes for ages.  I picked them up at Michael's years ago from the clearance section after Halloween waiting for the perfect project.  So here we go, glammed up pumpkins with sequins and gems perfect for a box for teachers or a friend!!


Here is a video tutorial on how I made these fun boxes.


Some of the project I did as a live event - here is the live video - with some other pumpkins too!




Here are some up close pictures of these fun pumpkins.

For the glue I used Beacon GemTac glue, it is a tacky glue that is perfect for sequins!!

http://www.beaconadhesives.com/

Some of the boxes I used the Eyelet Outlet stickyback bling strips for the edges for a fun effect.  I used a champagne and clear colors in 2 different sizes.

http://www.eyeletoutlet.com/4mm-jewel-strips.html

I just love the gold with the orange of the pumpkin!!  I used the DecoArt paint in Orange Twist and Canyon Orange to paint the pumpkins.


Here it is in silver!!


These are true boxes ready to be filled with candy, treats, or any other fun items!!

Happy Halloween!!

Supplies Used
Boxes - Michaels
Paint - DecoArt
Sequins
Gems - Eyelet Outlet
Tool - We R Memory Keepers
Glue - Beacon Adhesives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...